Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Job Shoemakers!

I'm bummed I didn't get to be there today in MN as Dave, his brother, and father all competed in the Lifetime Fitness Tri. The results are in-- everyone did GREAT! Dave's 1+ mile swim was at a 2:01/100m pace, his bike averaged 21 mph and his 10K run was at a 7:22 pace.

I know they all worked very hard these past few months and should be very proud! I've got to give props to my hubby-- his transition times look to be much improved. I know that was one of his big goals. And I'm sure racing in all that humidity couldn't be easy for someone used to training in the dry-climate of CO!
It would've been neat to watch all 3 Shoemakers out there together. Maybe next year they will all come out here to do a race!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment