Friday, April 20, 2012

Water Table Fun

Even though Kyle is now one, I am still working part-time and have Mondays and Fridays off with Kyle.  Mondays are usually errands day-- we go to the grocery store, the post office, and spend some time reading books at the library.  Kyle enjoys the errands in the comfort of his stroller as we're fortunate enough to live a nice walks distance to all those places.  Our Fridays are reserved purely for fun.  We usually will go for a long walk, spend some time at the park, a playdate, or play outside in the yard.  Today I filled up the water table and let Kyle splash around.  I'm looking forward to his being able to walk and run so that we can go spend time where water is really fun-- at the pool or water park!

 

The water-mill is sooooo funny.

Put the ball in the cup and dump.  Repeat!

Kyle in serious concentration mode

Fill the cup with water and dump.  Pure joy.

Waving HI to neighbors.

100% Boy.  About to slap the water.

See Mom?  It's sooooo funny when I pound the water.

Mid splash.

Mommy probably should've put me in a swimming suit 'cause I got real soaked.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment