Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Hard Working Boy

Today, Kyle entered the work-force. Ok well, not really, but he did get to visit Mom and Dad's work today. He went with me in the pouring rain to watch Dad race in the annual LM 5k. Dave placed 4th with a time of 20 minutes even. Pretty good considering the HUGE hills of this course and the fact that baby duties have prevented him from training as he usually would. A bunch of our friends got to meet him too!

In the afternoon, Kyle joined me in going to my group's off-site staff meeting. He wasn't on his best behavior (angelic compared to what could've gone down though!) so I ended up missing most of the charts presented, but it was nice for the group to get to meet him. It was my first time nursing in a bathroom, so that was a fun experience-- ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment