Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there-- especially my amazing mom! She's been a wonderful friend and teacher to me over the years and is now one fantastic grandma!

Dave and Kyle made my Mother's Day really special: Kyle gave us two 4-hr stints of sleep last night and saved up all his pennies and got me an iPad2! He must know how much web surfing I do while I nurse! Dave gave me a nice break this weekend to go out and run errands and did almost all the diaper changes today! :) It was really nice to get out of the house baby-free even if it was only for an hour and a half! We even got to enjoy a Mother's Day brunch today at Sweet Tomatoes!


I have the most amazing husband and son. How blessed we are to have a great family to celebrate this Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment