Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prayers for Grandma

I just got word from my mom that my grandma is not doing well. She's been struggling with reoccurring issues with fluid around her lungs. The past few times they have been successful in removing the fluids and through dialysis and food have gotten her all-better. They are having a much more difficult time this go-around. The doctor had discussions with her about hospice care and my mom drove up to see her today and to bring in her pastor. They ran many tests and have concluded that she has congestive heart failure. They will try dialysis and a needle procedure tomorrow, but we must all pray for whatever is God's will.
I love my grandmother very much and wish that I could be there in person to help her fight through this. I know that she is in the best hand's because I know my God always comforts & protects. I pray that His strength will give her strength in the coming days and weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment