Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Years!

Dave and I celebrated five wonderful years of marriage today. I still can't believe "five years from tomorrow" is already here. We've had an amazing marriage thus far and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful man whom I call husband and father. He's truly my perfect match!

Here are a few of the many things we enjoyed together the past 5 years:

Our perfect wedding day (September 23, 2006)


Celebrating our one year anniversary in the state we now call home, Colorado (Maroon Bells - Aspen, 2007)


Taking a vacation to the Big Island of Hawaii to celebrate two years of marriage (2008)


Spending two beautiful weeks exploring Alaska and Canada (2009)


A three week vacation to the other side of the world -- New Zealand and Australia (2010)


Spending a wonderful afternoon with our 5-month old son reflecting on all that we are thankful to have (September 23, 2011)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment