Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm growing up!

Because I'm so short, mom has to place textbooks underneath my jumperoo so that I may bounce around til I giggle. I have a ton of fun with all the little noise-makers and colorful lights. I love that it plays music everytime I jump!

I'm also teething now, too. Mommy took me to the doctor this week because she said I was being unusually fussy (I tell her there's a divide by zero error because I'm usually such an angel!). Turns out I don't have an ear infection (mom would've known that if she listened to me-- hehe, I'm funny huh?!) and that I'm just starting to teethe. Mom has been giving me frozen washclothes and I really enjoy chewing on them. I'm looking forward to my two front teeth coming in... hopefully in time for Christmas! :)




Love, Kyle
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment