Monday, September 6, 2010

Buck Bowling

We ended our Labor Day weekend with dinner and bowling with our friends Brian and Miranda. They recently made the (becoming common) move from Sunnyvale to CO. We are very excited to have more of our CA friends out here!


Dave struggled the first few frames but rallied!
We were surprised to find out that it was dollar-mania night at the alley. We got there a bit late so we only had time for 2 games, but judging by our team score in that final game, it was probably all we needed!


Brian and Miranda
As you know, I didn't inherit my mother's talents in bowling. I'm normally very ecstatic to score above 100. Well, our friends must've been the magic ingredient as I bowled EXCEPTIONAL! I had 3 strikes and 3 spares in the first game for a 140!

Oh, and I almost forgot the best news of all regarding our friends moving here! They are currently under contract on a house in our neighborhood! We are so excited to have them close-by!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So funny Beth! I'll never live down that 1st grade trophy will I?

    ReplyDelete