Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Shower!

My friends Cat, Rachel, and Charity threw me such a perfect baby shower this past weekend. They took the rockets theme of our nursery and really ran with it! There were star and moon filled trays of delicious gourmet food, there were moon pies for dessert and cute little cupcakes that said "Beth is over the moon excited!"


Rebecca hand-made this cute bunny and rocket blankie!
Rachel made a really cute three layer diaper cake with a rocket on-top and Charity even hand-sewed fabric banners to go with all the streamers and balloons!

We played the "name game" where I scored a fantastic 1 out of 15 (I got my name right!). Cat won with over 7 correct I believe.

After opening a ton of gifts (all of my friends were overly generous and thoughtful for our little boy!), the ladies all made pages for a baby book for us. I really can't wait to see the final result! It was such a great idea and I will really appreciate only having to pop pictures in when time becomes a serious delicacy!



I had such a wonderful time and I'm so thankful to have such great friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment