Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Shoe Update - 28 weeks

Well we are into the 3rd trimester already (!!) and getting closer to seeing baby every day! I'm currently 28 1/2 weeks (37 weeks is full term; due date of 4/19/11 is 40 weeks). While we had a wee-little-scare earlier this week that sent us in for a NST, everything is looking great with baby.

Today was my follow-up ultrasound and I was ruled "cleared" of the previa issue from two months ago. Baby is still a boy and he's measuring 3 lbs 2 oz (that's the 70th percentile). So he's a chubby little guy with a rapidly decreasing amount of space to play in.

I'm enjoying all of his kicks and jabs-- he's going to have strong legs I think! Dave thinks he's got his nose and mouth. What do you think? (picture below is Dave at birth)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment